1. To take/edit the asciimation, click on @ near by to the title,
2. After editing, save it with the "make an open source" box CHECKED.
3. Don't make the asciimation looped, don't edit previous frames.
4. Leave these tips in comments of your version of animation.
5. Tag your version with contest:asciimators battle.
6. Try to come up with original content (for example, don't overdo morphing)
7. If you show no sign of completing your part for 7 days straight then anyone can instead make the next part. Do not delay the others.
Ok, I know there's a "no editing previous frames" rule, but people need to understand that waiting is boring. I sped up a lot of the frames that stayed way too long on screen.
Enjoy your revival.