1. To take/edit the asciimation, click on @ near by to the title,
2. After editing, save it with the "make an open source box CHECKED.
3. Don't make the asciimation looped, don't edit previous frames.
4. Leave these tips in comments of your version of animation.
5. Tag your version with contest:asciimators battle.
6. Try to come up with original content (for example, don't overdo morphing)
I am using a WinXP laptop, and so far I can't really do much without fighting with a touchpad, mouse, and weird-circley-mouse-moving-thingy at the same time D: